How to convert physical shares into demat?
1) Open an account with a broking company
2) Submit your physical certificates to the company
3) Then the broking company will intimate the depository regarding the request and submit certificates to the registrar of the issuer company
4) The registrar will then confirm the dematerialization request from the depository
5) After dematerializing the certificates, the registrar, followed by the depository will update the accounts
6) Finally, the broking company will update the demat accounts of the investors
For more details feel free to contact us at 1800-345-4000 or you can email us email@example.com or visit http://www.howtoopenademataccount.com/