- Email ID: [email protected]
- Website: https://mentornationpodcast.com/s2e14-becoming-a-master-of-networking-and-relationships-with-richard-botto/
- Street: Franklin, Tennessee, USA
- City: Franklin
- State: TN
- Zip/Postal Code: 37027
- Country: United States
- Listed: September 13, 2021 5:34 am
- Expires: 21 days, 2 hours
In this episode I interview Richard Botto. Richard is the founder of Stage 32, the world’s largest online platform connecting and educating film, TV & digital creatives and executives worldwide.
With almost a million active users, They have helped thousands of up and coming creatives network and break into the film and television industry. What’s so fascinating is how Richard built this company from scratch having no contacts in Hollywood. His ability to network and build quality relationships with influential people was key in his success and that’s what we talk about today.
Regardless of what you do, your relationships are one of the key indicators to your success and Richard shares some incredible wisdom on how he does it and how you can to.
9 total views, 1 today