- Contact No: 9177320091
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.orbilogiinn.com/fix-netgear-orbi-purple-light-issue/
- Street: 97 Sunset Ave,Merced,California,95340
- City: Merced
- State: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 95340
- Country: United States
- Listed: September 19, 2023 5:50 am
- Expires: 21 days, 4 hours
You might have faced this issue several times in your Orbi router. Some people call it purple light and some people call it magenta light. Both are the same problem. If you have got frustrated with this issue, then do not panic. We are providing some of the basic and easy procedures to follow. All Netgear Orbi routers have been built with the latest mesh technology. Therefore, these devices are amazing in themselves. Although the setup process is simple and easy. Still, some users may get confused and face errors. The users who don’t have any technical knowledge of the Orbi login process can struggle with the orbilogin.com login process.
Solutions Orbi Purple Light:
1. Reboot your Orbi router
1. Turn off the power of your Orbi router by pressing the power button available at its back.
2. Wait for a few minutes. If the LED light does not light strong blue or orbi blinking white, then turn it on again.
3. Wait for the power LED lights to be stable. After that, check if you are still getting Orbi purple light or it is resolved.
4. If your problem persists, then there may be something wrong with the hardware or the setup system of your Orbi router.
6 total views, 1 today