- Contact No: 09546132293
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.rokucom-support.com/go-roku-com-speaker-pair-help/
- Street: 2029 Leisure Lane
- City: california
- State: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 90011
- Country: United States
- Listed: November 23, 2021 10:44 pm
- Expires: 16 days, 13 hours
To use the features of the Wireless Speakers for Roku you need to pair it first. There are a few steps involved in the pairing of the Roku speakers. But if you need more help and assistance then get in touch with the experts at go.roku.com speaker help. They will guide you step by step and help you in pairing the speakers.
• The first step is to download/install the Roku app on your device.
• Then, you also need to check if the Roku is connected to the same internet connection as the device.
• Then go to the Roku app and search for Roku player.
• Try creating a Bluetooth audio connection.
• Then on the Roku app choose the remote option.
• This shall allow the audio to play on the player.
• Features of Roku Speakers
• Though Roku wireless speakers can only be used on Roku TV they offer amazing sound quality. So, rather than opting for Roku in-built speakers pairing the wireless speakers is a great option to consider. If you want a quick step by step guide for pairing the speakers visit go.roku.com speaker help.
Once you complete the pairing you can enjoy some of the most amazing features
offered by Roku speakers
Powerful, High-End Sound Quality
Easy to Complete the Wireless Setup
Bluetooth Streaming Option
Easy to Setup
Voice Remote Option
Roku Touch Table Top Remote Option
24 total views, 1 today